* Pass STPM / A-Level / Matriculation / Pre-U with minimum CGPA 2.5 AND 2 principals Grade C in any 2 subj. from Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics; or
* Related Diploma with min. CGPA 2.5
* Diploma in Medical Imaging with CGPA of 2.75; or
* Diploma in Medical Imaging with CGPA of 2.5 AND 3 Years working experience in related field; or
* Other equivalent qualifications
MOHE Approval Code: KA9557
The MAHSA University B.Sc. (Hons) Biomedical Sciences programme provide students with a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of human health and disease from the perspective of the diagnostic laboratory.
Graduates of this programme have excellent career prospects in:
* Hospital pathology services
* Biomedical research at universities and research institutions
* Pharmaceutical industries
* Biotechnology industries
* Diagnostics industries
* Veterinary / animal science
* Forensic science
* Scientific departments of the civil service
* Scientific writing
This programme is also a stepping stone for graduates to further their studies in medicine, dentistry or to a higher qualification in science (Masters / PhD).
MAHSA (Malaysian Allied Health Science Academy) was established in 2005 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with the belief that higher education in the field of healthcare is a vital cog in the development of the nation.