Direct into Foundation:
* SPM / O-Levels (Art/Science stream) min. 5 credits; or
* UEC (Commerce/Science stream) min. 3 credits; or
* STPM / A-Levels (Art/Science stream) less than 2 Principals; or
* SAM / CPU ave. less than 60%; or
* International students with 11 years education, minimum average of 60%
Direct into Year 1:
* UCSI Foundation - Pass; or
* STPM / A-Levels (Art/Science stream) min. 2 principals; or
* UEC (Commerce/Science stream) min. 5 credits; or
* SAM (5 subj.) / CPU (6 subj.)/ min. average 60%; or
* International Baccalaureate (Science-based) 26/42 from 6 subjects; or
* Local matriculation (Science-based) min. CGPA 2.5; or
* Diploma/Advance Diploma/Degree/equivalent min. pass - subject to discretion of institution
* International students with 12 years education, minimum average of 60%
The UCSI University B.A. (Hons) Mass Communication degree programme offers students an in-depth understanding of the dynamics of Mass Communication in our fast changing world. It synthesizes theories, research, practical and intellectual discourses on critical issues in order to develop and instil within students the potential to achieve performance and inculcate leadership qualities in the field of Mass Communication.
Graduates are able to find job opportunities in the areas of Video Production, Photojournalism, Desktop Publishing, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations / Corporate Communications, Copywriting, Broadcasting, Film Industry, Media Industry, Events Management, etc.
Please refer to brochure attached for course structure and details.
UCSI University is a leading institution of higher learning in Malaysia with campuses in Kuala Lumpur; Terengganu and Sarawak. It was accorded the University College status in 2003 and became UCSI University when it received University status in 2008.