Apply now and our student counselor will contact you shortly. Our counseling, evaluation and application services are free of charge
Location of Study:
Full Time/Part Time:
Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College
- Field of Study: Creative Arts / Design / Communication
- Specialization: Communication / Mass Communication
- Level: Diploma
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: March, June, November,
- Entry Requirement:
Entry to Bachelors Programme:
* STPM min. 2 principles; or certificate in Matriculation / Foundation / other qualifications accepted by the Senate with min. CGPA of 2.0; or
* A-Level 2 principal passes; or
* UEC 5Bs incl. English; or
* SAM/HSC: TER/UIA min. ave. 60% in 5 subj.; or
* Canadian Pre-U/CIMP min. ave. of 60% in 6 subj.; or
* Any Diploma with min. CGPA 2.0; or
* IB min. 26/42 for 6 subjects (2 years)
Entry to Diploma Programme:
* SPM (3 credits); UEC (3Bs) incl. English; or
* O-Level any 3 subj. with min. Grade C; or
* STPM / A-Level with 1 principle; other qualifications accepted by the Senate; or
* SAM/HSC: TER/UIA min. ave. 50% in 5 subj.; or
* Canadian Pre-U/CIMP min. ave. of 50% in 6 subj.; or
* IB min. 26/42 for 6 subjects (1 year)
- English Requirements: Brief Description:
* SPM English credit (Local students)
* O-Level English min. Grade C; IELTS 5.0; TOEFL 520 (PBT) / 68 (iBT) / 190 (CBT); IEP Level 3 (International students)
MOHE Approval Code:KR9375
The KLIUC Diploma in Corporate Communication (DCC) is a structured package of courses that gives students the basic knowledge and understanding of the corporate communication field. The programme incorporates the practice of public relations; advertising; marketing; management; psychology; IT; law and ethics among others. This multidisciplinary curriculum is designed to give students the extra edge in their careers.
Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (KLIUC); Malaysia is certified with ISO 9001:2008 and accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS); an assurance of commitment to quality management and education.
* Misc Fees includes One Time Fees Payable Upon Registration; Processing Fee; Medical Insurance (annually); VISA Processing Fee (annually); Convocation Fee (upon graduation); Lab Fee; Library Fee and Student Club Fee.
* Initial payment for registration: RM12000.
* Malaysian students total fees for entire programme: RM21,250.