Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- Field of Study: Architecture and Building
- Specialization: Quantity Surveying
- Level: Diploma
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: March, June, November,
- Entry Requirement:
* SPM; O-Level min. 3 credits incl. Maths; or
* UEC 3Bs incl. Maths; or
* SAM/HSC: TER/UIA 50% ave. in 5 subj. incl. Maths; or
* Canadian Pre-U/CIMP min. ave. of 50% in 6 subj. incl. Maths; or
* Certificate min. CGPA 2.0 in a relevant field; or
* Equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government
- English Requirements:
* SPM credit; O-Level Grade C; or
* IELTS 5.0; TOEFL 520 (PBT) / 68 (iBT) / 190 (CBT);
* IEP Level 3 Brief Description:
* Misc Fees includes One Time Fees Payable Upon Registration; Processing Fee; Medical Insurance (annually); VISA Processing Fee (annually); Convocation Fee (upon graduation); Lab Fee; Library Fee and Student Club Fee.
* Initial payment for registration: RM12000.
* Malaysian students total fees for entire programme: RM24,850.
MOHE Approval Code:KA9330
The KLIUC Diploma in Quantity Surveying programme prepares students with a wide range of quantifying; managerial skills; construction technologies and legal aspect of construction contract. The programme is unique in its approach to the measurement work for building construction and infrastructure works which are related to civil engineering. The aim of this programme is to produce quantity surveying graduates with a holistic understanding of theoretical and technical aspects of quantity surveying that would prepare them in practising the QS discipline.
Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (KLIUC); Malaysia is certified with ISO 9001:2008 and accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS); an assurance of commitment to quality management and education.