Dip. Logistics Management
« Back to Search Area
Apply now and our student counselor will contact you shortly. Our counseling, evaluation and application services are free of charge
Location of Study:
Full Time/Part Time:
Dip. Logistics Management
MQA Reference No: A8654
- Field of Study: Business & Management
- Specialization: Logistics
- Level: Diploma
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: January, May, September,
- Entry Requirement:* SPM; O-Level (Arts / Science stream) min. 3 credits; or* UEC min. 2 credits incl. of Maths; or* STPM min. Passa
- English Requirements:* Distinction (A1 or A2) in SPM / UEC English; or* MUET Band 5; or* TOEFL score of 213 (Computer based) / 550 (Written based) / 79-80 (Internet based) ;or* IELTS Band 5.5* If English Language requirements are not fulfilled; additional English module(s) must be taken at UCSI University Brief Description:
* Please refer to fee guide attached for breakdown.
* First time payment: RM15,900
* Misc Fee includes an estimate of RM1,000 for student VISA renewal.
* Local student fee for entire programme is approximately RM28,574.
Logistics is defined as the procurement; maintenance; and transportation of materials to the right place on time at minimum cost. At the heart of any positive long-term economy is a healthy primary industry sector; with the service sector playing an increasingly important role. Products must be affordable; and efficiently handled; stored; maintained; distributed; and sold. Hence; successful analysis and implementation of logistics services is the key.
The UCSI University Diploma in Logistic Management programme is to link the marketplace; transportation systems; distribution network; manufacturing process and procurement activities in such a way that services are provided to customer satisfactory levels; and at an affordable cost.
Students of this programme will be exposed to relevant academic and vocational logistics management principles; skills and knowledge via a variety of innovative teaching and learning techniques. In addition this interactive programme will allow students to perform effectively and efficiently within a variety of current logistics environments. It will also equip them to manage their future education and training needs in an increasingly dynamic and global working arena.
UCSI University is a leading institution of higher learning in Malaysia with campuses in Kuala Lumpur; Terengganu and Sarawak. It was accorded the University College status in 2003 and became UCSI University when it received University status in 2008.