Diploma in Business Administration
- Field of Study: Business & Management
- Specialization: Business Administration
- Level: Diploma
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: January, April, May, July, October,
- Entry Requirement:
* Overall credit pass in three (3) subjects at SPM level; or
* Three (3) Grade C passes at O-Level / GCSE; or
* A qualification that APU accepts as equivalent to the above
- English Requirements:
* IELTS 5.5
* TOEFL 65 (Internet Based Test), 513 (Paper Based Test), 183 (Computer Based Test)
* Other Certification / Evidence of English Proficiency that APU accepts as equivalent to the above
Applicants who do not possess the above will be required to sit for the APU English Placement Test, and based on the outcome of the test, may be required to attend the APU Intensive English Programme (IEP) prior to commencement of the Foundation / Diploma programme. Brief Description:
Miscellaneous Fee (for International Students) includes Application Fee, International Student Registration Fee, International Student Processing Fee, Student ID, Library Fee, RM400 Refundable Library Deposit, RM500 Refundable Engineering Lab Deposit, RM1,000 Refundable Personal Bond and Health Insurance.
* Local student fee for the entire programme is approximately RM36,430.
MOHE Approval Code: KA8886
Part I of Diploma in Business Administration
This curriculum has been designed to provide the groundwork in study skills; basic IT and Business. It will build on these to enable the student to use a variety of computer software packages and develop simple applications. It also explores Business Functions and the context IT and Business operate within. The use of IT in business is also considered.
Part II of Diploma in Business Administration
It is expected that on completion of the Diploma students will be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding in a number of areas such as Business Environment; Markets; Customers; Finance; People; Operations; Information Systems; Communication and IT; Business Policy and Strategy and Contemporary & pervasive issues. Graduates are expected to be able to demonstrate a range of cognitive and intellectual skills together with techniques specific to business, management and information technology.
What you will study
The modules that you will study in this programme help develop your study skills, introduce you to learning expectations of your degree study, and allow you to discover the various degree study options and disciplines that you can pursue in Business, Management, Computing, or Technology.
Previously known as APIIT and UCTI, the Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) has produced more than 20,000 highly skilled technology professionals in Malaysia and the Asia Pacific region, and has earned a reputation for excellence in education and research and development.