Total International Student Fee: RM49,800 (inclusive of student VISA)
Total Malaysian Student Fee: RM39,600
MOHE Approval Code: KA8886
The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation Diploma in Business Administration program has been designed to provide:
* Students for careers in the business administrative environment with emphasis on general business operations, organisation and specialisation option in accounting, tourism, information technology or marketing.
* Professional skills to develop solutions requiring a holistic outlook in the business and organisational context.
* Students with critical, independent and cooperative learning skills so as to facilitate response to continuous future changes in industry practices.
* Students with intellectual skills, communications ability and teamworking capability.
* Students with opportunities for progression into Degrees of study of International standard in relevant areas.
In this semester students will be equipped with basic mathematical, language and communication as well as information technology skills. Throughout the duration of the semester, students will be exposed to various terminologies and basic concepts related to business managerial skills.
The modules Professional Communications, Academic Research Skills and Quantitative Methods that are offered in this semester help to further develop students’ knowledge and skills significantly with emphasis on aspects that are core to the study of business. Also the Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship module will begin to take the student
through the process and the methods involved in the early stages of venture creation.
This semester moves the students from the basic business concepts and procedures to more advanced topics like People Management, Marketing and Business Economics. Financial Accounting module will expand their knowledge and efficiency in solving problems and making decisions in different areas of business.
Will be aimed at equipping students with the knowledge and skills in the legal, statistical and financial aspects of business. In addition, students are exposed to International Business module which allows the students to understand the environmental and cultural issues facing global organisations. Besides, the Managing Information Systems module will also introduce the students to applications of business data communications.
The final semester allows students to progress into more advanced areas of business and management. Students will experience a balance of business theories and practical applications. In addition, students will also select 2 option modules during the semester. Supported by accounting module, they are expected to be able to demonstrate cognitive and intellectual skills relevant to business.
Please refer to brochure attached for course modules
Previously known as APIIT and UCTI, the Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) has produced more than 20,000 highly skilled technology professionals in Malaysia and the Asia Pacific region, and has earned a reputation for excellence in education and research and development.