Diploma in Business Administration
- Field of Study: Business & Management
- Specialization: Business Administration
- Level: Diploma
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: March, June, October, November,
- Entry Requirement:
* SPM / O-Level min. 3 credits; UEC min. 3Bs; or
* STPM; A-Level min. 1 principle or any other qualifications accepted by the KLIUC Senate
- English Requirements:
* SPM English pass (Local students)
* O-Level English min. Grade C; IELTS 5.0; TOEFL 520 (PBT) / 68 (iBT) / 190 (CBT); IEP Level 3 (International students) Brief Description:
* Misc Fees includes the Application Processing Fee, EMGS VISA Processing Fee, Immigration Fee, Health Screening Fee and Insurance.
* Initial payment for registration: RM12,000.
* Malaysian students total fees for entire programme: RM24,940.
MOHE Approval Code:KR9685
The Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur Diploma in Business Administration programme offers insights into the world of business administration that covers wide range of topics from management to information technology. Students will be able to develop fundamental skills and acquire knowledge in business; finance; marketing and management. The course syllabus have been carefully selected to introduce new ideas and concepts emerging in the marketplace as students are exposed to effective classroom discussions; case studies; and business plans that work.
Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL), Malaysia is certified with ISO 9001:2008 and accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS), an assurance of commitment to quality management and education.