BSc (Hons) in Information Technology (specialism in Mobile Technology)
- Field of Study: Computing & IT
- Specialization: Information Technology
- Level: Degree
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: January, April, May, July, October,
- Entry Requirement:
Entry to Degree Level 1
* STPM: Two (2) principal passes and 4 credit passes in SPM; or
* A-Level: Two (2) passes and 4 Grade C passes at O-Level or
* APU's Foundation or equivalent; or
* A qualification that APU accepts as equivalent to the above
Entry to Degree Level 2
* Successful completion of the APU Diploma; or
* Successful completion of studies in another recognised institute with academic credits equivalent to Degree Level 1 of an Honours degree (subject to approval of APU's Academic Board)
- English Requirements:
* IELTS 6.0
* TOEFL 79-80 (Internet Based Test), 550 (Paper Based Test), 213 (Computer Based Test)
* Other Certification / Evidence of English Proficiency that APU accepts as equivalent to the above
Applicants who do not possess the above will be required to sit for the APU English Placement Test, and based on the outcome of the test, may be required to attend the APU Intensive English Programme (IEP) prior to commencement of the Degree programme. Brief Description:
Miscellaneous Fee (for International Students) includes Application Fee, International Student Registration Fee, International Student Processing Fee, Student ID, Library Fee, RM400 Refundable Library Deposit, RM500 Refundable Engineering Lab Deposit, RM1,000 Refundable Personal Bond, Health Insurance and Staffordshire University Fee (GBP 190 per year).
* Local Student fee for the entire programme is approximately RM65,383.
* The necessary knowledge and skill sets required in the field of Mobile Technology and its related domains.
* The capability to design; develop and implement Mobile Technology solutions using appropriate platforms; tools and techniques to produce viable solutions today.
* The ability to specify and manage the implementation of a range of mobile communications systems to support core activities in industries.
* The appreciation of the assimilation of Mobile Technology into mainstream technological solutions in various industries today.
Your specialist knowledge of design issues in the mobile communications sector, with its developing needs for hardware, software and systems will make you highly sought after in the fast-moving and growing sector.