Apply now and our student counselor will contact you shortly. Our counseling, evaluation and application services are free of charge
Location of Study:
Full Time/Part Time:
Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur
Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Field of Study: Engineering
- Specialization: Automotive Engineering
- Level: Diploma
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: March, June, September,
- Entry Requirement:
* SAM/HSC: TER/UAI min. ave. 50% in 5 subj.; or
* Canadian Pre-U/CIMP: min. ave. 50% in 6 subj.; or
* SPM/SPMV 3 credits incl. Maths & Science; or
* UEC 2Bs incl. Maths; or
* Certificate min. CGPA of 2.00 in relevant field from polytechnic / community college; or
* Equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government & accepted by the IUKL Senate
- English Requirements: Brief Description:
* SPM credit; O-Level Grade C; or
* IELTS 5.0; TOEFL 520 (PBT) / 68 (iBT) / 190 (CBT);
* IEP Level 3
MOHE Approval Code: KR9331
The Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur, IUKL Diploma in Automotive Engineering is a specialised branch of Mechanical Engineering; covering the areas of vehicle dynamics and structure; power and transmission; automotive maintenance; electronics; and automotive materials and production. Hence; graduates of this programme are expected to be involved in the automotive manufacturing and maintenance sector which includes design; testing; servicing and manufacturing of a wide range of vehicles.
The market for specialists in the field of automotive engineering in Malaysia has grown rapidly due to the expansion in the automotive sector lead by Proton; Perodua; Modenas and Hicom. Foreign automobile companies have also set up assembly plants for various types of vehicles in Malaysia; encouraging the development of automotive component companies. This high performance vehicle sector has also found its way in Malaysia with the involvement of Petronas and Proton Lotus that requires specialists in the automotive engineering sector.
Previously known as Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (KLIUC), Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) received its University status in Year 2013. The University is certified with ISO 9001:2008 and accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS); an assurance of commitment to quality management and education.
* Please refer to fee guide for fee breakdown.
* Initial payment for registration: RM12,000
* Malaysian students total fees for entire programme: RM26,020