Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Field of Study: Engineering
- Specialization: Civil Engineering
- Level: Diploma
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: March, June, September,
- Entry Requirement:
* SAM/HSC: TER/UAI min. ave. 50% in 5 subj.; or
* Canadian Pre-U/CIMP: min. ave. 50% in 6 subj.; or
* SPM 3 credits incl. Maths & Science; or
* UEC 2Bs incl. Maths; or
* Certificate min. CGPA of 2.00 in relevant field from any Institution of Higher Learning recognised by the Malaysian Government; or
* Equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government & accepted by the KLIUC Senate
- English Requirements:
* SPM credit; O-Level Grade C; or
* IELTS 5.0; TOEFL 520 (PBT) / 68 (iBT) / 190 (CBT);
* IEP Level 3 Brief Description:
* Miscellaneous Fees includes One Time Fees Payable Upon Registration; Processing Fee; Medical Insurance (annually); VISA Processing Fee (annually); Convocation Fee (upon graduation); Lab Fee; Library Fee and Student Club Fee.
* Initial payment for registration: RM12,000
* Malaysian students total fees for entire programme: RM26,040.
MOHE Approval Code:KR9925
The Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur, IUKL Diploma in Civil Engineering is a 2.5 year programme designed to develop skilled and competent civil engineering technicians or supervisors. It prepares students with a solid foundation not only in theoretical concepts but also in engineering skills. Students will be exposed to communication skills while presenting their final year project.
This programme offers students a wide range of civil engineering courses such as structures; geotechnical engineering; traffic and highway engineering; water and wastewater and construction management. Diploma graduates can further their studies at any local institution or at our partner universities in New Zealand; UK; Australia and China.
Previously known as Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (KLIUC), Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) received its University status in Year 2013. The University is certified with ISO 9001:2008 and accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS); an assurance of commitment to quality management and education.