Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Field of Study: Engineering
- Specialization: Civil Engineering
- Level: Diploma
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: March, June, September,
- Entry Requirement:
* SAM/HSC: TER/UAI min. ave. 50% in 5 subj.; or
* Canadian Pre-U/CIMP: min. ave. 50% in 6 subj.; or
* SPM 3 credits incl. Maths & Science; or
* UEC 2Bs incl. Maths; or
* Certificate min. CGPA of 2.00 in relevant field from any Institution of Higher Learning recognised by the Malaysian Government; or
* Equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government & accepted by the KLIUC Senate
- English Requirements:
* SPM credit; O-Level Grade C; or
* IELTS 5.0; TOEFL 520 (PBT) / 68 (iBT) / 190 (CBT);
* IEP Level 3 Brief Description:
* Misc Fees includes One Time Fees Payable Upon Registration; Processing Fee; Medical Insurance (annually); VISA Processing Fee (annually); Convocation Fee (upon graduation); Lab Fee; Library Fee and Student Club Fee.
* Initial payment for registration: RM12000
* Malaysian students total fees for entire programme: RM21,850.
MOHE Approval Code:KR9925
The KLIUC Diploma in Civil Engineering is a 2.5 year programme designed to develop skilled and competent civil engineering technicians or supervisors. It prepares students with a solid foundation not only in theoretical concepts but also in engineering skills. Students will be exposed to communication skills while presenting their final year project.
This programme offers students a wide range of civil engineering courses such as structures; geotechnical engineering; traffic and highway engineering; water and wastewater and construction management. Diploma graduates can further their studies at any local institution or at our partner universities in New Zealand; UK; Australia and China.
Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College (KLIUC); Malaysia is certified with ISO 9001:2008 and accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS); an assurance of commitment to quality management and education.