Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Field of Study: Engineering
- Specialization: Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Level: Diploma
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: January, April, August,
- Entry Requirement:
* SPM / O-Levels: Three (3)Cs (including Maths; English & one science subject)
* UEC: Three (3)Bs (credit in English; Adv Maths I & one science subject)
* Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government
- English Requirements:
IELTS 5.5 or equivalent Brief Description:
* Please refer to fee guide attached for details.
* Malaysian students total fees for entire programme is approximately RM40,000.
* This programme helps students develop practical skills in designing, making and testing through laboratory work and computer-aided design.
* Topics covered include Communication Systems and Theory, Power Devices and Applications, Project and Practical work, Analogue Systems and Technologies, and Digital Electronics and Signal Processing.