Diploma of Engineering
- Field of Study: Engineering
- Specialization: Engineering
- Level: Diploma
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: March, August,
- Entry Requirement:
* Refer to the Entry Requirements Attachment
- English Requirements:
* Refer to the English Requirements Attachment Brief Description:
* The Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak campus in Malaysia offers Australian quality education. Students may complete their degrees entirely in Kuching; Sarawak or transfer to one of its campuses in Melbourne to complete them.
* Refer to the Brochure Attachment for the Security Deposit required for International Students
This program has four majors or streams:
* Civil Engineering
* Electrical and Electronics Engineering
* Mechanical Engineering
* Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering
This program equips the students with the knowledge and employability skills required for a career in civil engineering; electrical and electronics engineering; mechanical engineering; and robotics and mechatronics engineering industries. It prepares students to face the challenges of the ever-changing workplace by developing their ability to acquire new skills and knowledge.
Graduates are equipped for careers as technical officers performing operation; planning; analysis and supervision in relevant industries. The program is also a pathway to one of Swinburne s engineering degree programs.