* SPM, O-level or equivalent with 3 credits incl. Maths, a Science subject & pass in English; or
* UEC 3Bs incl. Maths, a Science subject & pass in English; or
* Technical / Vocational Certificate - pass with Level 3 and 1 credit in SPM (studies to Diploma level should be in the same field); or
* Certificate in related field - pass
MOHE Approval Code: R/520/4/0011
With the majority of electrical devices having mechanical parts integrated with electronic components, mechatronics is set to lead the next wave of engineering technology.
The Nilai University Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering is an internationally recognised diploma prepares you for the job market by equipping you with the skills and knowledge to develop intelligent machines and advanced manufacturing systems.
Graduates of this programme are qualified to continue into a degree programme (duration of the degree programme will vary according to the university country and area of specialisation) with our reputable partner universities worldwide. Graduates will be recognised by the respective professional bodies in those countries and be eligible to register with the Board of Engineers and Institute of Engineers Malaysia.
Key Features of Nilai University Engineering programmes:
* Engineering degrees are approved by the Engineering Accreditation Council, Malaysia.
* Curriculum that is constantly improved from time to time with feedback from industrial and academic advisory panels and alumnis.
* World class learning facility i.e. labs with modern student-centered engineering equipment and software, computers with latest processor and operating systems.
Established in 1998, Nilai University is one of the largest private higher education providers in Malaysia and home to students from over 50 countries worldwide.
* Misc. Fees includes Application fee, Registration fee, RM1500 refundable Caution fee, General service charge, Resource fee, Insurance fee, VISA processing fee and Compulsory Subjects.
* Malaysian student fees for entire programme is approximately RM27,290.