Apply now and our student counselor will contact you shortly. Our counseling, evaluation and application services are free of charge
Location of Study:
Full Time/Part Time:
INTI International University
Diploma in Quantity Surveying
MQA Reference No: A11538
- Field of Study: Engineering
- Specialization: Quantity Surveying
- Level: Diploma
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: January, May, August,
- Entry Requirement: Brief Description:
* SPM / O-Levels: Three (3)Cs (including Maths)
* UEC: Three (3)Bs (including Maths)
* Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government
The INTI International University Diploma in Quantity Surveying course prepares students for exciting, challenging and rewarding careers in the management of construction projects by providing grounding in Quantity Surveying practice both in consultancy and contracting services. It is designed to prepare students to undertake a wider role in multi-disciplinary teams and to enable them to take a leading role in meeting clients needs by providing appropriate professional services that maximise value and minimise risk.
Quantity Surveying is developed progressively from the elementary concepts underlying planning, estimates, measurement of building materials as per Standard Method of Measurement, preparation of tender documents, cost control, cost analysis, contract administration and management of building production in the construction industry.
* Well-received by UK and Australian Universities
* Provides the latest teaching methods to meet market demand
Studying at INTI International University and INTI International Colleges in Malaysia today means benefiting directly from the strength of the Laureate International Universities network. Being a part of the largest and fastest growing global network of private universities.
Misc Fee. includes Application Fee, Registration Fee, General Admin Fee, Insurance and International Student Annual Administration and VISA Renewal Fees.
* Malaysian students total fees for entire programme is approximately RM34,385.