BSc. (Hons) in Nursing Practice Development (Top Up Degree/Post-Reg) The University of Northumbria (UK)
- Field of Study: Health / Medicine / Veterinary Studies
- Specialization: Nursing
- Level: Degree
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: January, April, July, September,
- Entry Requirement:* Diploma in Nursing* Minimum 2 years working experience.* Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board.* Valid Annual Practicing Certificate.
- English Requirements:
* English requirements apply for International students. Brief Description:
* Misc. Fee includes Admission Fee, Caution Deposit, International Student Admin Fee, Medical Check, Library / Facilities Fee, Insurance and Student Pass Processing Fee.
* Misc Fee excludes Insurance (RM605/annum) and Student Pass Processing Fee (RM210/annum) and Medical Check (RM210) - only Applicable to International Students who want to pursue this course with a Student VISA.
* Hostel rates approximately RM280 / month.
* Malaysian students total fees for entire programme is approximately RM25,700.