Professional Certificate in Peri-Operative Nursing
- Field of Study: Health / Medicine / Veterinary Studies
- Specialization: Nursing
- Level: Certificate / Professional Certificate
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: April, September,
- Entry Requirement:
*Holder of Diploma in Nursing.
*Registered with the Malaysian Nursing Board or equivalent.
*Possess a valid practicing certificate.
*Minimum 1 year working experience as Registered Nurse.
*Possess a Temporary Practicing Certificate issued by the Malaysian Nursing Board. Brief Description:
* International student fees for entire programme is approx. RM25,030.
* All international students are required to pay a re-fundable personal bond which varies from country to country (between RM200 - RM2,000)
MOHE Approval Code: KA 10378
The Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College Professional Certificate in Peri-Operative Nursing, is designed to introduce nurses to peri-operative nursing with focus on the peri-operative, intra-operative and post-operative components.
Peri-operative nursing is a uniquely exciting specialty area where nurses will be working closely with surgeons, anesthesiologists and other surgical team members to care for patients undergoing any type of surgery.
Graduates from Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College Professional Certificate in Peri-Operative Nursing are able to function effectively during the pre-operative, intra-operative, and post-operative phases of the patient's surgical experience. They are also able to identify potential surgical hazards and safety measures to prevent injury.
Nurses graduating from Professional Certificate in Peri-Operative Nursing also maintain the principles and standards related to the establishment and work as a member of the surgical team.
Established in 1995 and registered with the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia, Ramsay Sime Darby Healthcare College is one of the pioneers in healthcare education in Malaysia.