Diploma in Culinary Arts
- Field of Study: Hotel / Food / Tourism
- Specialization: Culinary Arts
- Level: Diploma
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: January, May, July, October,
- Entry Requirement:* SPM, SPMV, O-level or equivalent with 3 credits; or* UEC with minimum 3Bs; or* Certificate (related field) - pass with min. CGPA 2.0* Technical / Vocational Certificate Level 3 pass and 1 credit in SPM / O-Level (studies to Diploma level should be in the same field)
- English Requirements:* IELTS minimum Band 5.5; or* GCE / IGCSE O-Level English minimum Grade C Brief Description:
* Misc. Fees includes Application Fee, Registration Fee, RM1500 Refundable Caution Fee, General Service Charge, Resource Fee, Insurance, VISA processing fee, and MQA Compulsory Subjects.
* Malaysian students fees for the entire programme is approximately RM39,360.