Diploma in Events Management
- Field of Study: Hotel / Food / Tourism
- Specialization: Events Management
- Level: Diploma
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: January, March, August,
- Entry Requirement:
* Pass SPM / O-Level / UEC or equivalent with minimum three (3) credits
- English Requirements:* TOEFL: 510 paper-based; 65 internet-based* IELTS: 5.0
* SPM English: C6 or C* UEC: English B6* O-Level English (1119): Credit* Intensive English Programme: Pass level 4 Brief Description:
Miscellaneous Fee includes Application Fee, Registration Fee, Refundable Deposit, International Administration Fee and Student Resource Fee.
Sunway University was one of very few private higher education institutions in Malaysia to be rated "Excellent" in the first ever quality rating system in Malaysia.
The service industry is one of the world’s largest and fastest creators of employment. This sector relies heavily on human resources for its success. It, therefore, depends inextricably on the quality of education and training of the people who deliver its services.