MOHE Approval Code: KP/JPS(P0108)6/12
The KBU International College Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme awarded by Anglia Ruskin University UK is aimed at executive to senior managers who aspire to higher level roles within their organization, those who wish to enhance their career prospects; and those who wish to move from a specialist field to a more senior strategic role.
Participants will learn to apply theoretical understanding of management to complex business issues, gain insight into contemporary research and leading-edge practice in management and generate originality and enterprise in approaching business issues.
Why pursue MBA at KBU?
* Internationally recognised Masters degree programme.
* Up to 4 exemptions out of 11 modules for ACCA / CIMA members.
* Accredited by the Association of Business Schools - a body representing UK's leading business schools.
* Approved by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and Ministry of Higher Education.
* 100% assignment-based MBA, no examinations.
* Lecturers are PhD / DBA holders with vast industry experience.
* Live lecture from UK via video conferencing plus visiting academics.
* Option to do a 1-week residential course in Europe at no additional fee.
* The Anglia Ruskin Ashcroft International Business School is one of the best business schools in UK and Europe.
* Access to the Anglia Ruskin University e-library and Emerald online database.
* Seminars by successful entrepreneurs and professionals.
Full-Time: 1.5 years
Part-Time: 2 years (Saturday and Sunday)
* Organisational Behaviour
* Global Business Fitness
* Project Management
* Decision Making
* Marketing Management
* Strategic Financial Awareness
* Entrepreneurship and Innovation
* Research Methods
* Business Analysis
* Strategic Management
Established in 1990, KBU International College is a premier private institution of higher learning in Malaysia that offers quality programmes from Pre-University to Degree levels in partnership with UK universities and professional bodies.