Cambridge GCE A Level
- Field of Study: Pre-University
- Specialization: GCE A-Level
- Level: Pre-University
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: January, March, July,
- Entry Requirement:
* SPM; O Levels or equivalent: Five (5) credits including English and Mathematics/Science.
* Subject pre-requisites apply Brief Description:
* Refer to the Fees Guide for complete breakdown of fees and miscellanous payments required
* Taylors is one of the oldest, most successful and reputable private education institution in Malaysia.
MOHE Approval Code: KPT/JPS(KR10095)03/14;KPT/JPS(KA8684)03/13
The Cambridge A Level (CAL) programme at Taylor's is the gold standard qualification conducted by the prestigious Cambridge International Examinations (CIE)*. It is a high-quality; leading-edge qualification that meets the ongoing demands of employers and educators across the world in today s dynamic; globalised environment. It provides an excellent foundation to international tertiary programmes; opening doors to many of the best universities in the world. The CAL programme at Taylor's emphasises on reasoning rather than memorising ability; with a focus on a mix of knowledge; understanding; application and analytical skills.
Taylor's College is recognised as the largest and most successful independent centre for the A Level programme internationally. Taylor's College was the first to be awarded the prestigious International Fellowship Centre Status in Malaysia by University of Cambridge International Examinations in 2004. An 18-month programme; it prepares students for examinations in two phases: Advanced Subsidiary (AS) level and Advanced Two (A2) level. With this 2-stage assessment; students are given more opportunities to phase their learning to gain in-depth knowledge and life-long skills that prepare them for success in their higher education and future employment.