Taylors Business Foundation
- Field of Study: Pre-University
- Specialization: Foundation in Business
- Level: Pre-University
- Conducted Entirely in Msia/Transfer: Fully Conducted in Malaysia
- Intake: January, April, July,
- Entry Requirement:
* Minimum five (5) credits in O-Levels or equivalent (including English and Mathematics)
* International Students with other equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- English Requirements:
English Requirements Apply. Brief Description:
* Refer to the Fees Attachment for complete breakdown of fees and miscellanous payments required.
* Misc Fee includes International Student Charge, International Student Registration Fee and International Student Annual Fee.
* Local student fee for the entire programme is approximately RM21,910.
Taylor's Business Foundation (TBF) is a one-year pre-university programme. It is designed for secondary school leavers who are interested in pursuing a career in business and commerce. TBF complements and serves as a quality alternative to pre-university courses, one that guarantees a smooth transition for school leavers to pursue a business degree programme. TBF is able to provide that because subjects taught in this programme are of direct relevance to the course specialisation at the degree level.
Upon completion of the TBF, students can choose to pursue their business degree at Taylor's Business School; or transfer to other universities in Australia or the United Kingdom.