MOHE Approval Code: KR11491
Total Fee (Local student): approx. RM40,050
Total Fee (International student): approx. RM48,580
The Nilai University Diploma in Culinary Arts programme offers you the opportunity to transform your passion for cooking into a professional skill that will launch you into the lucrative and exciting world of food preparation.
This internationally recognised diploma equip students with the theory and practice of food preparation, presentation and serving styles. You will also be trained in the areas of inventory control, personnel management, basic accounting and menu planning.
Our affiliation with world-renowned hotels provides you with ample industrial attachment opportunities over and above the 420-plus hours you will undergo at the university.
Nilai University has a collaboration with the Malaysian Food and Beverage Executives Association (MFBEA). Students who graduate from Nilai University School of Hospitality and Tourism will be awarded the Malaysian Food and Beverage Executives Association (MFBEA) Certificate of Proficiency.
* Nilai University Certificate --- MFBEA Certificate of Proficiency (Basic)
* Nilai University Diploma --- MFBEA Certificate of Proficiency (Intermediate)
* Nilai University Degree --- MFBEA Certificate of Proficiency (Advanced)
* Exploring Hospitality
* Menu Design And Planning
* Nutrition For The Food Service Industry
* Food & Culture
* Basic Restaurant Service - Theory
* Basic Restaurant Service - Practicum
* Intermediate Restaurant Service - Practicum
* Food Safety And Sanitation
* Basic Food Preparation - Theory
* Basic Food Preparation - Practicum
* Intermediate Food Preparation - Practicum
* Basic Pastry And Bakery - Theory And Practicum
* Advanced Food Preparation - Practicum
* Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
* Food & Beverage Cost Control
* Design & Layout Of A Food Service Facility
* Human Resource Management
* Hospitality Law
* Basic Hospitality Accounting
* Basic Business Administration
* Introduction To Information Technology
Graduates of this programme may choose to further their studies withproceed to the final year of a degree in Culinary Arts with our reputable partners in the United Kingdom.
Established in 1998, Nilai University is one of the largest private higher education providers in Malaysia and home to students from over 50 countries worldwide.