* SPM, O Level or equivalent min. 5 credits incl. Maths and 2 Science subjects
* Students who wants to pursue Medicine (MBBS), Pharmacy and Dentistry after Foundation in Science MUST HAVE minimum grade B for 5 SPM Science subjects - Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Add Maths (as required by Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education)
International Student Total Fee: RM22,500 (incl. student VISA fees)
Local Student Total Fee: RM17,500
MOHE Approval Code: KA9348
The MAHSA University Foundation in Science programme is specially designed for SPM and O-Level school leavers. The 1 year programme aims to provide students with a broad exposure to various science subjects and also prepares students with foundation knowledge, allowing them to discover their interests before making a decision on which course to pursue for their undergraduate studies in medical sciences.
* Dedicated and Qualified full time lectures / tutors
* Well-equipped science labs, I.T. lab, and library
* Solid Pre-University qualification
* Active learning + proven teaching methods + qualified and dedicated lecturers + guidance = Academic Excellence in MAHSA’s FIS
* Extra-curricular Activities to build self confidence, self esteem and personality.
* Mentoring, career guidance talks and motivation talks held for the FIS students.
* Activities to develop strong personality among students and enrich students with sufficient knowledge, confidence and latest skills to meet the challenges of the real world
Upon completion of the programme, candidates can gain direct entry to Degree Programmes in MAHSA including:
Note on Foundation Programmes:
Compared to A-Levels, SAM, CPU and other broad-based Pre-University programmes, Foundation programmes provide a more focused progressive route towards a Degree course offered by the same University. It also provides direct entry into a limited range of universities and programmes.
Hence, students should only consider Foundation programmes if they are sure about the Degree programme that they want to pursue upon completion of their 1-Year Foundation studies.
MAHSA (Malaysian Allied Health Science Academy) was established in 2005 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with the belief that higher education in the field of healthcare is a vital cog in the development of the nation.