The INTI International University Foundation in Science programme prepares students for admission into Science or Engineering related degrees at INTI. It is designed to equip students with solid fundamental knowledge in their fields of study which include Physics; Chemistry; Mathematics; English and Basic Computing.
Assessment of individual courses in Foundation Programme consists of 2 components:
* Continuous course work (60%)
* Final examination (40%)
The continuous course work component comprises different assessment tasks such as projects; assignments; laboratory work; presentations; tests; and other tasks as assigned throughout each semester. The final examination is conducted at the end of each semester. The assessments are subject to quality assurance procedures to maintain high standards and ensure fair assessments.
Students who have successfully completed the Foundation in Engineering / Science programme can choose to enter the following undergraduate programmes:
Allied Health Sciences
* B.Sc (Hons) Physiotherapy
* Bachelor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Hons)
Biotechnology & Life Sciences
* Australian Degree Transfer Programme (Science)
* Bachelor of Biotechnology (Hons)
* B.Eng (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering 3+0 in collaboration with the University of Bradford, UK
* B.Eng (Hons) Civil Engineering
* B.Eng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
* B.Sc (Hons) Quantity Surveying*
* B.Eng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Studying at INTI International University and INTI International Colleges in Malaysia today means benefiting directly from the strength of the Laureate International Universities network. Being a part of the largest and fastest growing global network of private universities.