International Student Fee: RM68,813 (inclusive of student VISA)
The Taylor's University Diploma in Graphic Communication Design programme aims to provide an integrated study focusing on cultivating technical, conceptual and management skills essential to the development of a professional graphic designer.
The programme emphasises practical capabilities in implementing effective design solutions.
Students will examine the variety of creative thinking processes and explore a wide range of visual design styles and technologies appropriate to the context of the problem.
Additionally, students are encouraged to explore and understand various social and multi-cultural environments that will affect their future practice of graphic design.
Taylor's University Diploma in Graphic Communication Design Course Features
STRONG GRAPHIC COMMUNICATION DESIGN FEATURES
* Intensive training in various design formats via modules such as Typography, Graphic Design l and ll, Advertising and Photography.
* Appreciation of how design impacts human behaviour and purchasing decisions modules such as Human Communication, Visual Culture and Consumer Behaviour.
* Understanding of professional design practices and the use of the latest digital tools via Digital Imaging, Electronic Publishing and Web Design.
* Final design project undertaken in the final semester combines all prior learning, and is reviewed by a panel of industry experts.
EXPOSURE TO BUSINESS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
* Understanding of design strategies and its impact on business objectives via modules such as Marketing Principles & Practice and Entrepreneurship
DYNAMIC INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
* 7 week industrial training, exposing students to the real-life working environment and enabling them to develop practical experience and relevant skills for future employment.
FURTHER STUDY OPTION
* Students who complete the Taylor's University Diploma in Graphic Communication Design program will have advance standing into Year 2 of the Taylor's University Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Graphic Communication Design.
* Top 250 universities in Asia in the QS Asia Ranking
* Awarded the Gold award in the “Education & Learning” category in the Putra Brand Awards for the sixth time in 2015
* Awarded the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Gold Award in the Private University/College Category for the fifth time in 2015
* Became the first university university outside the United States to be accepted into the Grand Challenges Scholar Program, championed by National Academy of Engineering (NAE)
Refer to fee guide attached for fee breakdown and details.