INTI International College Subang
INTI International College Subang - An Introduction
Located in the heart of the Klang Valley, where education, business and modern infrastructure converge, INTI International College Subang (IICS) has all the hallmarks of a city campus. The stunning state-of-the-art 10-storey campus is equipped with cutting-edge facilities and clever conveniences that take the teaching of higher education to the next level.
Above Picture: New Subang City Campus scheduled for completion in 2012
INTI International Subang College Student Services
Facilities in INTI International College Subang Campus
INTI International College Subang Campus Facilities
• Wi-Fi throughout
• Lecture halls
• A Multi-Purpose Hall
• A counselling centre
• Computer labs
• Lecture theatres
• Lecture rooms
• Residential places
• Campus security
Besides that, INTI International College Subang provides the following facilities for the convenience of Muslim students:
INTI International College Subang Accommodation
INTI Residence @ Subang Avenue
|Duration||Type||Rental (RM)||Deposit (RM)(Refundable)||Total Amount (RM)|
|6 months advance payment||Twin Sharing with Attached Bathroom||4,500||1,500||6,000|
|Twin Sharing Medium Room||3,600||1,500||5,100|
|3 months advance payment||Twin Sharing with Attached Bathroom||3,375||1,500||4,875|
|Twin Sharing Medium Room||2,700||1,500||4,200|
* the above rental duration is subject to the programme and intakes
- One time deposit is refundable at the end of the tenancy.
- Electricity charges above RM 250 per month and water charges above RM 50 per month will be borne equally by residents in the apartment.
- The deposit will be forfeited if applicants cancel their bookings.
- The rental rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Swimming pool
- Indoor park
- Mini market
- 24-hour security
- Single beds
- Individual study tables and chairs
- Curtains (in the rooms & living area)
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Internet facilities
- Water heater
- Microwave oven
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Sofa set
- Dining set with 4 chairs
- Security access cards for lifts
- Individual apartment security alarm
- A Resident Fellow is appointed to oversee the affairs and needs of the apartment residents. Apartment Representatives (from each apartment) are also appointed to assist the Resident Fellow with the apartment residents’ affairs.
- Students will need to bring their own pillows, pillowcases, bed sheets and blankets.
- Basic amenities within the apartment units will be maintained by the College.
My Place Apartments
Just two minutes away from the College and rooms are allowed on triple or twin-sharing bases. Student housing is located in and around the Subang Jaya campus. These generally consist of three-bedroom apartments with each having a lounge, dining area, kitchen and a balcony as well as two shared bathrooms.
Source: INTI International College Subang