Total International Student Fee: RM117,627 (inclusive of student VISA)
DUAL AWARD: Students will receive equal recognition and certification from both Taylor’s University and the University of the West of England (UWE), UK.
The Taylor's University Bachelor of Business (Hons) International Business programme is designed to equip students with essential knowledge and skills to conduct businesses in different environments, by exploring the dynamic interplay between organisations and business systems with culture, ethnicity, world trade and financial markets.
Students will gain insight into the latest management concepts and business strategies in domestic and international contexts. Students will be groomed for a successful global career in a complex and ever changing business world.
Ultimately, graduates will have a broad, analytical and integrated view of business and business processes in an international context, and an understanding on the development and implementation of strategy, managerial activities, and organisational systems geared to wards global issues like international strategy and cross-cultural management.
Taylor's University Bachelor of Business (Hons) International Business Course Features
* STRONG INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MINDSET - Exposure to international business modules such as International Finance, International Marketing, International Trade & Multinational Business, Doing Business in Asia, International Business Issues & Policies and International Economic Theory & Policy
* INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE - Participation in international field trips and industry visits to understand international business practices.
* DYNAMIC INTERNSHIP EXPOSURE - Minimum 10-week internship exposes students to the real working environment and relevant skills for future employment
* INDUSTRY RELEVANT CURRICULUM - The Module Adoption Programme links theory to practice by inviting industry specialists such as KPMG and CIMB Group to give lectures, share experiences, case studies and projects to enhance students’ learning. Opportunity to embark on a fast-track employment programme (Exec Track Programme) with CIMA and KPMG for selected students.
Please refer to brochure attached for course modules and further details
2015 TAYLOR'S UNIVERSITY AWARDS
* Top 250 universities in Asia in the QS Asia Ranking
* Awarded the Gold award in the “Education & Learning” category in the Putra Brand Awards for the sixth time in 2015
* Awarded the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand Gold Award in the Private University/College Category for the fifth time in 2015
* Became the first university university outside the United States to be accepted into the Grand Challenges Scholar Program, championed by National Academy of Engineering (NAE)
Refer to fee guide attached for fee breakdown and details.