International Business & Marketing attempts to discern the variable factors involved in successfully selling products and goods across the globe. It deals with market analysis, strategic planning, market selection and entry strategies, product positioning, integrated marketing communications, distribution and pricing - all within a comprehensive overview of the dynamics and trends in international marketing.
With the Taylor's University Bachelor of Business (Hons) International Business & Marketing, you'll be armed with the knowledge to help companies maximise sales and profits by customising marketing strategies to captivate different audiences across the world. Your expertise will help multinational organisations create a better customer focus and deliver value added services.
* Strong Focus on Intenrational Business and Marketing - Exposure to international business strategy and processes through marketing modules such as Brand Management, Integrated Marketing Communications, International Marketing and Doing Business in Asia.
* Exposure to business practices and ability to turn theoretical concepts into practical marketing plans and projects.
* Participation in international field trips and industry visits to understand international business practices.
* Opportunity to interact with students from abroad and work with an international team via cross-cultural projects.
* The Module Adoption Programme (MAP) links theory to practice by inviting industry specialists such as Brandt International, Nielsen, and Shiseido-Majolica Majorca to give lectures, share experiences, case studies and projects to enhance students’ learning.
* Opportunity to embark on a fast-track employment programme (Exec Track Programme) with CIMA and KPMG for selected students.
* Minimum 10-week internship exposes students to the real working environment and provides relevant skills for future employment.
* Exposure to latest industry developments and practices via professional development activities such as business simulations, tea talks, dialogues, forum, workshops and scholarly updates.
* Service learning through community based projects, which cultivates students’ civic responsibility and understanding of relationships between theory, practice, values and community.
Dual Award Degree
Taylor’s Business School (TBS) and Bristol Business School, University of the West of England (UWE) takes the tradition of excellence a step further in grooming leaders of the business world with its unique dual award.
Graduates will receive two degree certificates and two academic transcripts, one each from Taylor’s University and University of West England. This will be an excellent choice for students who wish to be at the top of every employer’s list and succeed in their chosen industry.
Taylors is one of the oldest, most successful and reputable private education institution in Malaysia.