MOHE Approval Code: KPT/JPS (N/481/6/0211) 07/2017
Fully validated by Coventry University UK, the INTI International University Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) specialisation in Digital Media equip students with competent IT skills in the area of Business Intelligence and Digital Multimedia.
Students will be prepared to become highly qualified professionals who think creatively and independently to meet the challenges of changing technologies.
Specialisation: Digital Multimedia
The new digital media industries require specialists who can integrate sound, video, image, text and animation to create rich and engaging digital user experiences. This program will provide students with related multimedia skills for various multimedia roles such as animators, web designers, digital video effect specialist and etc.
* Incorporation of professional syllabus such as SAP and SUSE Linux
* Exposure to employer projects with collaboration from our industry partners
* Opportunity to undertake a 16-week internship with prestigious industry partners such as Intel Technology, CSC Malaysia, Scope International Standard Chartered, Profitera, Silverlake Sprints, etc
* Flexibility to choose from a pool of elective modules
* Gain strong applied knowledge with 50% hands-on experience
IS Executive, Web Programmer, Web Designer, System Analyst, Business Analyst, 2D Animator, 3D Animator, Multimedia Developer, Technical Consultant, IT Specialist, Application Developer
A leading edge and innovative university, Coventry University was 'Highly Commended' in the Entrepreneurial University of the Year category at the Times Higher Awards 2008 and 2011. It has also risen 30 places to 53rd overall in the Sunday Times University Guide 2012, making it the second highest climbing university in the UK. Coventry University's Computing and IT programmes are accredited by the British Computer Society (BCS).
Studying at INTI International University and INTI International Colleges in Malaysia today means benefiting directly from the strength of the Laureate International Universities network. Being a part of the largest and fastest growing global network of private universities.