International Student Fee: RM107,015 (inclusive of student VISA)
DUAL AWARD: Students will receive recognition and certification from both Taylor’s University and University of Toulouse, France
The Taylor's University Bachelor of International Tourism Management (Hons) Travel and Recreation Management programme is designed to produce professionals in the field who possess functional, creative and interpersonal skills applicable to the industry.
Graduates will be able to contribute to the growth and continuous improvement of the industry by applying tactical and strategic planning capabilities. The programme equips students with knowledge in business, communication, tourism, culture and arts, environmental and professional studies. A passion for travel, culture and recreation is essential for students who wish to pursue this degree.
* Specialised Tourism Skills - Blending theory and practice to develop specialist skills such as tour planning, packaging and operations, destination marketing, arts and culture, and tourist behaviour.
* Exposure to Business and Communication
* Industry Ready Graduates - Exposure to up-and-coming fields within the industry such as Spa Management, Integrated Resort Management, Ecotourism, etc. Opportunity to plan and organise 3 tours (domestic and international)
* Real-World Experience - Internship in Year 2 and 3 (25 weeks) to develop supervisory and management skills. Opportunity to embark on a fast-track employment programme (Empowering Leaders Into Industry for Tourism & Events - ELITE) for selected students.
* International Study Opportunity - Final-year students have the opportunity to participate in the International Student Mobility Programme that includes seminars, workshops and study trips to discover various forms of tourism. Opportunity for a semester aboard with credit transfer to United Kingdom, Finland, France, Switzerland, South Korea or Netherlands.
Why Study Hospitality with Taylor's University?
* World Class Facilities
* Industry-Centric Programmes
* One of South East Asia's largest and most established School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts (with over 25 years of expertise).
* First and only University in Malaysia to offer French Hospitality Bachelor and Masters degree programmes
* Taylor's School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts has been awarded the 6-star Outstanding Rating in the Ministry of Higher Education Discipline-based Rating System.
About University of Toulouse, France
* Established in 1229, UOT is one of the largest universities in France.
* UOT’s Hospitality and Tourism Management degrees are ranked in top positions by French professionals.
* It is a highly sought-after degree with more than 600 applicants each year, but only 80 seats available.
* Degrees are accredited by the French Ministry of National Education.
Refer to brochure attached for course modules and further details.